Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9 Months and counting

Well Aidan is 9 months old today believe it or not. As you can see from the previous video he is scooting around everywhere. We thought we had baby proofed everything but Aidan has clearly shown us that we were WRONG. As a result, Cliff spent his morning off this morning nailing the fireplace gate to the fireplace and putting in another babygate. The little guy is obesessed with cords and insists on crawling under his crib to play whenever he can. It's kind of ridiculous but also funny. Here are some pics...

"Ready or not...Here I come!!!"

"What, me.....I wasn't going anywhere I'm not allowed..."

"Hey, How come I can't get this down anymore?"

"Ha Ha Mommy, Nothing can stop me!!!"


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryla said...

LOVE IT!! Those big blue eyes are amazing!! I am sure the he is just everywhere. He is scooting so well.

Beth said...

I have seen this before in the form of a Benjamin. :)