Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My trip home

So you will be seeing a lot of catch up posts in the near future. I have a lot of them to do. This was our trip home around Easter. We had a lot of fun. We stayed at my parent's house but also got to go spend a day in Nebraska to see friends and spent the weekend in Andover with my brothers. Here are some pics of the week.

Riding the lawn mower with Papa.

Playing in Nana's flower pots.

"Uh-oh, I'm in trouble, Nana caught me."

Daily wagon rides with Papa were one of the highlights of Aidan's day.

Spending time with his bestfriend Judson in Lincoln!
"Hey Judson, Want to play?"

"You don't want to play, the I will just pull your hair until you decide you do."

Family photo at the city wide Easter Egg hunt.

The best grandkid photo I could get....It is getting to be quite a challenge!

Easter egg hunt at my brother's church.

Easter Sunday

1 comment:

Ryla said...

I love all the pictures, especially of him getting into the dirt, the ones of him and Judson and the cousins. So glad you were able to come and see your family and again thank you so much for making us a part of that trip!!