Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smooched Nose Aidan

Well I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Cliff and I have been so busy. For a quick update, Cliff is back in school fulltime and is also working to finish our basement. He just got his grade back from his first research paper that included a note from his proff. that said it was the best in the class!!! So proud. The basement is going along well but I think it has become very overwhelming for Cliff. Poor guy has had no time to himself in weeks. He finished up almost all the framing and electrical work and next will be drywall, carpet, and paint. We are estimating about another 3-4 weeks worth of work being that he only has time to work on it on his day off (and that is if he is caught up on his homework). So keep my hubby in your prayers.
I am still nannying fulltime and seeing a few clients a week. Last week I put my notice in to the family I work for. I have decided to work through the summer and start staying at home when the kids start school which will be the first week of September. Cliff and I feel very blessed that God has put us in a place financially where this is possible. My dream job has always been to stay at home with my kids and keep the house and try out new recipes :) It will also be nice to have a few months with just Aidan before our new little one comes along.
I will try to start taking some more pics of Aidan. Here is a quick photo I took where I nanny. Aidan just loves going over there. He always knows the part of the day when Mitzi comes home. He will go and climb on the stool and lean up against the window waiting for her arrival. It's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Ryla said...

That is so cute that he knew when to go look out the window! So excited for you guys and your basement, it will be so great to have that space to be in the summer. Take pictures of the process so we can all appreciate the final product!!