Monday, January 19, 2015

Booboos and Shinanagans

I love watching these two play together.  We have had a break in our "Winter weather" so I have been able to send the kids outside to enjoy the sunshine.  On Mondays it is just these two.  I tried to grab a few photos but they were so active that it was hard to get a good shot.  Listening to their giggles is just precious.  They ran inside about every 5 to 10 minutes with a "tragic" booboo but then would immediately ran outside once they got their hug from Mommy.
 This was an interesting game they made up.  It was, sit at the bottom while the other one goes down to knock you off.  Lots of "booboos" for that game.




 They love their tire swing.  Their weight matches perfectly for longtime swings or whatever you would call this.... :-)







 This was the photo I got when I asked them to look at the camera and smile!

Can't wait to watch their relationship grow!  One of the many reasons I love having kids so close in age!


Photobucket

No comments: