Friday, September 5, 2008

Job Interview!!!

Well I am finally excited to announce that I got a job interview. I was looking for something part-time while I begin starting up the two counseling centers. This process is going to take several months, maybe even a year, so I needed part-time work pretty quickly. I was starting to get stressed about it, especially with the baby on the way but I think I might have found the perfect job. I go in on Sunday afternoon to interview with a family who is looking for a nanny for their 2 and 4 year old for 20 hours a week. The hours sound great to me because it is from 8-6 on Wednesdays and Fridays. She knows I am expecting and we discussed over the phone about being able to bring Aidan with me once he is born, which will be perfect!!!! So everyone keep me in their prayers for my interview with them on Sunday, this sounds like it will be perfect and I would be able to do it and not have to find daycare for Aidan. YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

We'll be praying for you!

davisclan said...

Heya, mama!
I did Nanny work too, with both of my kids! It's pretty perfect because you can still be loving on your baby...still wear comfortable clothes and such.
anyway, looks like you guys are settling in nicely. i'm so happy for you and cliff. and little Aiden! good name.
love you,
amy

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

did you get the job? how are you I miss you