Tuesday, September 30, 2008

West Coast Living Update



I realized that I haven't posted in over two weeks so I thought it was time for an update. Cliff and I are still enjoying our time in Spokane and feel very blessed to have met so many amazing people. This is a picture of some of the friends we have been hanging out with on a regular basis. Most of them graduated from Cascade and have moved back to Spokane. Two of them have just been hired as the community outreach ministers for our church as of last night. Cliff is very excited to have a bigger staff especially since they are his age.

For a baby update. My doctor says I am doing great and am right on schedule. I feel abnormally big but he said it was simply because I am so short. I hope he is right. We have been getting things together gradually for Aidan's arrival. We have the crib and dresser here and the baby bedding is in. We finally finished registering and plan on paining this coming weekend. Still a lot to do but thankfully we still have three more months to do it. Time is certainly going by fast however.

Finally, here is a pic of some of the girls from the youth group that came over for my 80's party. They got all dressed up and had fun taking goofy pictures and then we snacked while we watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun. I think they enjoyed it. Cliff took the guys over to the building and played games around the church. He had 26 teens in class on Sunday morning which has been the average. Everything has been great and we are just enjoying all the blessings God is throwing our way.

2 comments:

davisclan said...

Hey Laura,
YOu look so beautiful! I can't wait to see little Aidan. It's so much fun preparing the nursery and trying to imagine what it's really going to be like.
I just wanted to say hello. I've been thinking of you guys lately and wanted to see how you're doing. Looks like your'e doing great. Have a great day and i'll look forward to hearing from you soon!
love you,
amy

Erin Howell said...

Laura,
You are so beautiful!! I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. I am really excited for you and all that is going on in your life. We really need to catch up soon! Maybe Aaron and I will be able to come visit you guys within the next decade! miss you!