Saturday, June 6, 2009

Third try is a charm?

Well Cliff and I put an offer on a third house on Wednesday and after a few counters on either side, we finally came to terms this morning. We hope to move in the first week of July. We are trying not to get our hopes up though because this will be the third house where the buyer has accepted our offer and it hasn't gone through. Hopefully that won't be the case this time. I will put more pics up later to. All the bedrooms on the main floor look the same so I just have the one here. There is also a basement but I was too lazy to go down and take pics of it. Cliff and I hope to finish out the family room and 4th bedroom next spring.






Photobucket

5 comments:

Hyla said...

Gorgeous! Good Luck!

~Hyla

Holly Packer said...

YAY!!! I like this one the best so far!! I really hope it works out for you guys!! Miss ya lots!!!

Ryla said...

that is so great!! I am so excited for you guys and will pray that this one works out!!

Beth said...

Love it! Love the floors and the great picture window. So pretty! More pics please!!! We'll be praying this works out for you guys! Give Aidan a big hug from us. Love you, Beth

Dee Roseke said...

Hope things work out for the house. It really looks like a nice place. Although a home closer to the midwest would make alot of your friends happy too.