Saturday, July 18, 2009

6 Month Checkup

Aidan had his 6 month checkup a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed my camera for this appointment. He loves going to his checkups, I think because he gets so much attention. Here are some pics I shot. He is doing well and is very healthy. Appointments will start slowing down now. His next one isn't until he is 10 and a half months.


"I love the doctor's office!!!"


"Hey Mommy, can we get some of this paper for home!!!"



16 Pounds which puts him in the 25% for weight. 75% for height


Daddy making Aidan laugh before he has to get his shots...


"How does my heart sound doc?"


Aidan having his lungs listened to.


Dr. Carson



Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryla said...

These are super super cute! Makes me want to take the camera with next time Judson goes in, but I will probably be by myself so probably will not happen! They are so cute though, he is getting so big and so grown up!