Sunday, October 4, 2009

Small Group

We started small groups at our church last week. Cliff and I are hosting our group this year. This works out well for us because then we can put Aidan to bed whenever we need. Our group meets Sunday nights at 6:00. We love our group. At first I was scared that no group could top our small group from last year, but I was pleasantly surprised that we have once again been put in a great group of Christian men and women. Here are some pics of our second week together.









Photobucket

2 comments:

Larissa Wardrip said...

That is a really great group of people! I wish we lived in Spokane to be a part of it!!! We don't even have a Sunday night (or Wednesday night) service!

Ryla said...

Looks like you have a big group, but I am so glad that it is a great group!! We are starting our small group again tonight, I am excited.