Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Too much information......

So this might be too much information for some people but I have to share the story because i think it is just too funny. Last night Aidan was sitting on Cliff's lap on the couch. I went to go sit by Cliff to talk to him about something. Aidan reached out his arms like he wanted me to hold him. I kept talking to Cliff and after awhile Aidan started playing with my shirt. I was wearing one of those stretchy tshirt types. I looked down after awhile (Aidan was still sitting up on Cliff's lap) and Aidan had pulled down my shirt and started nursing. It was pretty funny considering he was sitting up on daddy's lap. Since last night he has figured out his new trick and almost every time I have held him since he keep trying to pull my shirt down........LOL

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryla said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!! HOPE THAT HE DOES NOT DO IT OUT IN PUBLIC THOUGH!!

Erin Howell said...

oh my!! that is hilarious!!