Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Tough Boys!!

We had a regular check up for Aidan today. Of course he was a champ. He weighs 18.4 which puts him in the 10% and is about 29 3/4 in. long which puts him in the 75% percentile. The nurse said his weight is on the lower side because he is so tall. Who knew?! His head is a good size, too, 18 1/4 in. He got an immunization and kept his track record of no tears alive. I think he may have even given the nurse a little smile as she stabbed him in the leg! The big milestone for the week is that he was able to pull himself up to a standing position today. Cliff and I noticed that it has been easier for him to do this where I nanny because there are things around that are lower for him to grab a hold of. He would always stand up if he got a hold of our hands but our furniture was always too tall.... Anyway... Look out world, little Aidan is on the move!

On another note, I got a call from Cliff yesterday saying that he almost got in a wreck on his scooter. Luckily he didn't, but to avoid the wreck, he had to lay his scooter out (which I guess means the scooter and Cliff both slid onto their sides). Luckily again Cliff just has some cuts and bruises but of course I'm a nervous reck. So we are now saving our pennies and will be looking for a descent beater car for him. Let's hope the penny jar fills up fast!!!

Photobucket

No comments: