Sunday, January 31, 2010

He's on the Move!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Aidan took his first steps today. He had several 2 steppers and one 4 stepper!!!! So cute. We have a video which we will try to get posted soon but we have to edit it down and Cliff said it might take awhile. But I was just so excited that I had to tell people. It will be easy for me to remember because he is 13 months today!!!!! I do however think it is funny that he has now started walking before he has gotten any teeth...LOL.

3 comments:

Beth said...

YEAHHHH! Isn't it just so exciting to see those little legs moving. you should see Harrison walk, he walks just like Darrel. I joke that that both have a little bit of a giddyup. :) Love you Joan. Beth

Erin Howell said...

YAY! I can't wait to see the video! have fun!

Ryla said...

That is so much fun and I am excited for the video!!