Thursday, March 11, 2010

All by my lonesome

So I drove Aidan and Cliff to the airport at 4:45 this morning for their 3 day trip in Missouri. I was without Aidan for the first time on cliff and I's anniversary. That was hard. Now being without him for 3 days will be so wierd. I cleaned the house and did all the laundry so that I could really enjoy my freetime when they were gone. But now I am just trying to figure out what I am going to do in this time. I have a new client tonight and the "Office" so that should occupy my time this evening. Tomorrow I go in for my every other week full body massage (since I sprained my back.) And then I plan on grabbing some sushi and watching one of my birthday presents (Season 1 of Glee). It should be fun!!! But lonely. Please pray that my scary experience from last week doesn't ruin my alone time for the first time in 15 months.

2 comments:

Ryla said...

I for sure will be praying that you are able to relax being alone at home. Just keep Luther close at all times!!

Unknown said...

I wish we were closser and could hang out, a girl's day out would be fun! looks like you've got some good down time plans, I hope its relaxing and rest-filled time for you.