Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daily Bible Reading

As a young working mother, I have found it incredibly difficult to get in my daily bible reading. It always seems that as soon as I start Aidan needs something, the phone rings, or I am just too exhausted to concentrate. I came across this audio recording of the new testament and it has become a huge blessing for me. My commuteto work round trip is around 40 minutes everyday. I pop the is in and get about 10 chapters a day. It has been wonderful. I especially like it because it is read by a variety of people in character which makes it much more intersting, easier to understand and to follow along. If you are having a difficult time getting your daily bible reading in I would certainly recomend this. I noticed that they also have made another recording for kids as well.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is a great idea! I have the same trouble, I will look into that.