Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 Weeks Old!

My little Noah was two weeks old on Tuesday. People say that it goes fast but it has definitely felt like 2 weeks. We took him in on Monday for his check up. He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces which is 2 ounces over his birth weight, so he is doing very well. He had also grown a half an inch already. I am about to move him to 0-3 month clothes. Aidan and Ryla didn't move over to those until after they were a month old but Noah's sleepers are already coming over his shoulders because he is so tall.

He is a VERY easy baby. He only cries if he wants to be fed or changed. He has started waking up more on his own to eat at night. He is eating every 2-4 hours and then goes right back to bed. He is an excellent eater!!! Nursing has been a breeze!!!

Aidan has adjusted very well to Noah. If I am on the other side of the house and I can't hear Noah crying he will always come and tell me that I need to go get him. He doesn't seem to be jealous at all. He has become a very independent little guy which is nice and sad for me at the same time.

Ryla has not adjusted so well. She is EXTREMELY jealous. Any time I am holding or nursing Noah she starts to scream and wants to be held. I try to get to her as soon as I can but then when I pick her up she gets mad. So basically she only wants held if I am holding Noah. She is teething right now and has a bad cough so this doesn't make it any easier. Even though she is jealous she also seems to like Noah a lot to. She is constantly trying to shove a pacifier in his mouth and giving him kisses. I can't put Noah in his bouncer because she is always wanting to hug him which means she puts her full weight on him. The swing is a little better but if I turn my head for one second she is pushing the swing really hard. I have resorted to wearing Noah in a moby wrap a lot so that she can't get to him and that way I can hold the two of them at the same time.

Here are some pics of our little guy. I think he has already changed so much from his newborn pics!!!! He looks very different from the other two.




Photobucket

No comments: