Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls!!!!

Last Thursday I made my first batch of cinnamon rolls. It tool most of the day, but was well worth it as the recipe I used (The Pioneer Woman) made about 45 rolls. We had some for dinner that night and I was able to freeze the rest for some chili dinners to come. Ryla helped me out which is always an adventure. I think they turned out pretty good. I sent a batch over to the church staff and they seemed to enjoy them. Here are some pics of Ryla and I's baking expedition!!!

My little Helper!!

Preparing the dough.


Letting it rise for about an hour!

Rolled out and ready for the calories to be caked on!

Putting on the filling.....Butter, Sugar, and Cinnamon!!

Rolled and pinched together.

Cut and put into bakeware.

Making the icing......It has COFFEE in it!!!

Hot out of the oven (before Icing is on)

Cleaning Up!!!
Photobucket

No comments: