Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quick Trip


I made a quick three day trip to Oklahoma City to stay with my brother so that Cliff could finish packing up our house.  We are moving Thursday and it has been so difficult to get anything done with our three little ones.  It was a hard trip for me to do alone, especially the driving, but probably harder for Cliff to be here by himself packing.  We tried to make the most of it.  We always love some good cousin time.  

Uncle D reading a book to all 6 kiddos.

Aidan got his first viewing!!!!

Lots of swimming!

My $14 dollar present to myself that I made while I was there for my soon to be new kitchen.  Can't wait to start using it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moving is so stressful even when its a good thing. Next time you get to do a longer trip here, let me know, we'd love to come see you!!