Saturday, June 8, 2013

These days...

With Aidan not in preschool anymore it seems like we have had a lot more free time on our hands.  In a couple of years it will be fun to venture out into Austin because I hear all the time about the amazing stuff we can go do.  However, right now, I find that very difficult with Noah and Ryla's ages.  I attempted to take them to the pool myself but this was a HUGE disaster.  I learned quickly that the pool was when Cliff could come with me.  There are some amazing parks, rivers, and museums in Austin as well, but again, without Cliff I am pretty sure one of my kids's faces would end up on the side of a milk carton.  So until those fun years come we have been

Watching a little more TV.....They usually only get an hour a day so this has been so fun for them!  I now give them an hour and half...LOL

I took them to the store and told them they could get any toy they wanted to celebrate the beginning of Summer.  I wish I could have gotten the expression on their faces when I told them that!

Doing more quiet play.  Only tricky part is that even though they are all close in age, their cognitive development is very different.

And of course many, many, MANY more playdates and sleepovers!
Photobucket

No comments: