Thursday, July 17, 2008

Starting the moving process!

Well we are at one month and counting. I really can't believe this year has gone as fast as it has. I took Cliff to the airport this morning at 5:00 a.m. for his second Spokane trip to work with the teens. He will be taking them to Portland to put on a VBS. He will also be able to check out some rental properties that we are considering. It is tough to find a place half way across the country but we know that God will take care of us. I leave for my parents this weekend. It will be the last time I get to see them until the baby is born in Janurary. They are already looking at plane tickets. I am very excited that they will be coming particuraly my mom since I will need all the help I can get. Let's see what else. We got our first new car last week. FINALLY!! A 2008 Honda Accord. We love it and it will be perfect to help us start our new family. Don't get me wrong the 98' purple sunfire and 93' honda accord were great but not really baby safety appropriate. We are thankful they lasted us this long though. I will probably start packing up our house this week. We got our boxes in from the moving company so I really have no more excuses. It is weird, however, to be packing up and not fully knowing where you are packing up to go to. But like I said, one step at a time. This will be a big adventure for our black lab Gazey. Three days in the car will be interesting. We hope she will adapt to the new climate of the west coast. I know I will!!!! Well that was a lot of random stuff. Hope to post more permanent news the next time I am on!!

No comments: