Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Waiting to find out!

Well Cliff and I found out some good news yesturday. The rental company was unable to get ahold of the first applicants. Apparently they did not complete everything that they needed to finish up their application. Which means that Cliff and I are now the first applicants in line for the house. We are now waiting impatiently to find out if our application will get approved. The only thing I can see that might hurt us is having our dog. But we are keeping our fingers crossed. On another note I had my four month check up on Monday. Everything looks great. The heartbeat was a strong 150. My doctor kept laughing because as she was trying to find the heartbeat she said the baby was moving around a lot making it a little difficult. I told her it was probably the french fries I had for lunch :). Our next step is to find and OBGYN in Spokane. We have decided on the hospital we like, just need to do some research and make sure that the doctor we choose will accept our insurance. So much to do in the next 6 months!!

2 comments:

Holly Packer said...

Yay about the house!! I hope it all works out. Miss ya girl...I hope all is going well in your last few weeks in Abilene :D Call us if you end up coming through Denver on your way to Washington!!!

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hey you got the pictures!!!