Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally!!!!

Well we finally found out last night that we got approved for the house. We feel so blessed. They are even let us pick the day we need to move in. On top of that since the house is through a company they take care of all our hooking up all our utilities. Just one more thing we don't need to worry about. My mother-in-law Debbie just flew back home today after staying with us since Sunday. It was so nice to see her and visit with her one last time before we head to Washington. She was sooo helpful. Cliff and I had to work Monday through Wednesday so she occupied her time by packing all day. I think she probably packed up half of the house for us. Sooo nice!!! We have a little over a week to go and things seem to be progressing very well for our move. Cliff's trip went great but now he can't wait to get to Spokane and start doing it full time. He told me that when he left there he felt like he was leaving his home. A very good feeling.

4 comments:

Beth said...

How exciting Laura! The Lord is truly making this a smooth transition for you. I am so happy for you guys, and how exciting that you have a blog, I will be checking it all the time. I have one too but I don't think I have posted to it for a very long time. :) Anyways, love you guys! Oh did we tell you we decided on a name? It is going to be Harrison Gray. We are very sure about that, so no changing our minds. Loves! Talk to you soon. Beth

davisclan said...

Laura Beth!!!!! Hey there, it's amy here. I've been hearing through the grapevine that you and Cliff are having a baby?!! Yeay!!! You guys are going to be great parents. Sounds like you've got lots of changes happening here soon. I bet you'll have a great church family there in Washington that will help make a smooth move for you. I'm happy to have found your blog, i'll be checking in on you. Hope you're feeling well, keep me posted. I'm happy to be in touch. Love you, take care of yourself and i look forward to hearing back from you when you have time! rad254@verizon.net or on my blog. davisclan4.blogspot.com
amy

Holly Packer said...

LB...I'm so excited for yall!!! It's is so great that the house worked out. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move!! We miss you guys so much!! I love you!!! Send pics of the house when you get there :D

bob said...

congrats!!! when are you leaving? please let me know because i want to hang out with you.