Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a Fun Weekend!!!






















My weekend started out great with my first baby shower. (Cliff headed off to Dallas with his two best friends which he said he would blog about later.) My best friend from my Marriage and Family Therapy program, Abby, hosted the shower. It started off a little rough with a big storm and the electricity going out in her house. We had to think quickly so I called my good friend Kevin (who was in Dallas with Cliff) and we were able to switch it to his apartment in the dorms. It was pretty funny having a girl baby shower in a guy's dorm but it worked great! Abby started off the festivities by having everyone bring a baby pic of themselves and then we had to guess who it was. I won with a 100%!!!! Hopefully that is a good sign. Next she got out three onezies (don't know how to spell that) and we broke people up into three teams. They had to design the onezies and then I got to pick the winner. Very creative my friend are. The last game was the question game where Abby had Cliff answer a bunch of questions and if I got them right I got a prize. We ended the night with pizza and a baby movie of my choice. Juno, best movie ever!!!! My program pulled together and got Cliff and I a $200 gift card from Target. We are going to use it to buy our stroller and carseat. I had so much fun and felt so blessed to have such great friends.




1 comment:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

LB I am so sad I missed it but I was there in spririt and so glad you all got approved for the house!!! I am going to miss you girl