Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good By My Love...(Dumb & Dumber)


So this was a weekend of "lasts." I got together with my boys, Kevin and Jonny for the last time. We went to Dallas, caught a Ranger's game, and stayed up til 4:00 in the morning acting like a bunch of idiots. It was awesome. I'll miss those guys. We've made a lot of crazy memories together. There's certainly a part of me that will be sad to be so far away. But I guess we just need to come up with some rediculous reason to meet up with each other.
I also had my last trip down to Ballinger. It was a sad day. I've been down there for about a year and a halk and it's been a great place to be.
The kids are awesome, the church
takes super good care of us, and
I've gotten to learn all sorts of
valuable lessons. They're awesome kids. They deserve good things in the future.





No comments: