Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adjusting


Well Spokane is for sure starting to feel like home. Cliff and I went and got our Washington drivers licenses today and we only had to wait two hours :( We got new telephone numbers, health insurance, and a growing baby who likes to kick a looooot. So this is what it feels like to be an adult. We had a lot of fun watching the Summer Olympics and found out that the 2010 Winter Olympics are only six hours away from us, so we decided to get tickets and make a whole vacation out of it. We were suprised that tickets go on sale this coming October!! We have invited some family so hopefully it will be a really fun trip. Cliff is headed out for his first retreat this weekend with the teen so it is just me and the pup for four days. Hopefully I will hear from one of the parttime jobs I have applied for in the next week or two so I won't be so bored. But I have to admit, I am enjoying cooking more, okay and the sleeping in. Cliff and I finally decided that we have taken a break from exercising long enough. We are walking/running around 12 miles a week and our bodies are def. feeling it. But it is good for us, Gazey, and Aidan. It is really wierd to get on the scale every 3 or 4 days to see that I have gained another half a pound. Well I think that is all for now. I'm off to look at Baby Furniture!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

I want to go to the olympics I LOVELOVE LOVE the olympics

RCT said...

hot mamma!!