Monday, December 15, 2008

Best Husband Ever!!


I had my 37 week appointment early this morning. Nothing new to report. On time and baby is still very healthy. After our appointment, however, Cliff suprised me by taking me to a day spa for a full body massage. It couldn't have come at a better time. I had the worst night of sleep last night and my body was so achy. He definitely knows me very well. The spa he chose was right ouside of Spokane and was also a coffee and gourmet chocholate bar. After my hour massage, I came out to have a mocha and my choice from several chocholates. Thank you Clifford for being such a thoughtful husband and soon to be father!!

2 comments:

Ryla said...

Way to go Cliff!! Laura Beth, I am so excited that you were able to get some good relax time!!

Unknown said...

ahhh, that is so sweet!