Friday, December 12, 2008

Eight Things

Eight Things
Got this from my sister-in-law Beth. Happy Reading!

Eight TV Shows I Watch
1. Survivor
2. The Office
3. Amazing Race
4. One Tree Hill
5. Lost
6. American Idol
7. The Biggest Looser
8. Wife Swap

Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Lobster
2. Wendys
3. Pizza Hut
4. Red Robin
5. Chili's
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Subway
8. KFC

Eight Things That Happened Today
1. Slept In!!!
2. Watched an episode of Gilmore Girls
3. Took a shower.
4. Deep cleaned the kitchen.
5. Vacuumed and folded laundry.
6. Took a nap.
7. Read part of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
8. Went on our annual Christmas Date with Cliff.

Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. Not being pregnant.
2. Meeting my son
3. Maternity Leave
4. My parents coming to visit
5. Walks in the snow with Cliff and Gazey!
6. Thursday Office Nights with our friends at our house!
7. Going to see family in April
8. Sunday small group!

Eight Things I Wish For
1. A healthy baby boy!
2. Health babies for Ryla and Holly!
3. God-loving and God-fearing children
4. A House
5. College Loans to be paid off
6. To be a stay at home mom!
7. To stay in Washington but to be closer to family
8. To never have to clean my bathroom!

Eight People I Tag
1. Holly
2. Ryla
3. Rebekah
4. Amy
5. Erin
6. Lindsey
7. Vanessa
8. Heather

1 comment:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hey I know that tag was REBEKAH ADAMS not me right!!!! sounds like you all really like Washington. Very soon we will get to see pics of a healthy baby boy I can't wait; Have a Very Merry Christmas