Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chubby Cheeks says...

It's amazing to me how well you can learn to read your child's facial expressions and noises to figure out what they need. Cliff and I have got it down!!!! Here are just a few that I was able to catch on camera... "Mom I'm doing my business, come back in two minutes."

"I'm bored...Can't you stick a mobile in front of me or something?"
"Mom, why do you always talk in a high pitch voice... You sound funny."
"Wow, who passed gas...Oh ya, that was me."
"Ahh, clean diaper, full belly, put me to bed!!!"
He has three cries. I want to be held, I need to be changed, I'm hungry. This is an I'm hungry cry.Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth said...

I know that Aidan "supposedly" looks like Cliff- but I'm sorry that adorable little face has Steve Sears written all over it. :)

Ryla said...

These are all so much fun! I love all the different facial expressions, and for you sharing what they mean. Love love love his super cute face!!

davisclan said...

Wow, does that video bring back memories!!! What sweet little sounds. My kids used to make those. When Logan wakes up now and is hungry in the morning, he stands in his crib and screams, "Mommy! Mommy!"
Enjoy the little grunts and snorts while you've got them. They're so sweet! What a doll.