Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love my Hubby!!!

I have always felt blessed to have such an amazing husband and the last month has only prooved that to be more true. I often take Cliff for granted and I never want him to feel that way, so I thought I would take this opportunity to brag on him a bit. Aidan is just over 5 weeks now so as many of you mothers know, that means he has gotten up in the middle of the night over a hundred times by now. Cliff has only missed two of those times. Our routine consists of him getting up when Aidan cries, he changes him, brings him to me in bed to feed him, he then takes him to burp him and puts him back down (which could also mean staying up with him to rock him back to sleep.) I don't even have to get out of bed!!! I always thought this is what all husbands did until some people started to ask me about it. I now know that I have been getting a lot more sleep than other new moms because of him.

Yesturday he called me at work to see how I was doing. I told him that I was having a great day but was just very tired. When I got home from work, he had taken his morning off, before going to work from noon to nine, to clean the entire house for me. It was an amazing feeling to come home from a long day and just be able to relax and catch up on my American Idol.

Cliff I love you and hope that you always know how much I appreciate you and all you do as a husband and father. We love you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryla said...

Way to go Cliff!!

Holly Packer said...

those pictures are precious!!! I hope my husband does that good!! :D