Thursday, May 26, 2011

Table for 4

We have been putting Ryla on solids the last week or so. It is so fun to have her sit at the table with us during supper time. She is not liking her cereal too much but is enjoying the introduction to veggies. It is so funny to me how little she looks in her high chair. You can basically just see her little head.....LOL




I have decided to make Ryla's baby food. My first attempt was carrots and as you can see from pics, she really liked them. I enjoyed making them and enjoyed the cost of making them even more. I bought a package of organic carrots for 88 cents. It made 6 of these containers which, right now, feeds her twice. So right now......that comes out to about 7 cents per meal. We LOVE that. I ordered a organic baby food cook book awhile back but am still waiting to use the recipes until we have worked her through the different veggies and fruits to make sure she is not allergic.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Where did you get your baby food containers?

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I got those at Walmart....Found a lot cheaper ones at Babies R us though....