Monday, June 4, 2012

My little princess turned 18 months while she was in the hospital.  I would say that she is "getting so big" but she really isn't.  LOL.   She is, however, a sassy britches.  It really is pretty crazy the difference between little girls and boys.  Ryla is all about bringing out the drama in our house.  We laugh and chuckle at it now but I often wonder what our lives will be like 15 years from now.  We love her to pieces and simply can't get enough of her.

  • Wears 12 month clothes
  • Size 3 diapers
  • Size 4 shoes
  • Takes a 2-3 hour nap
  • Goes to bed at 8 and wakes between 6 and 7
  • LOVES spaghetti and chicken nuggets
  • Doesn't talk too much but says mama, dada, bye bye, and please
  • Wants to cuddle ALL the time
  • Has us read about 15 books to her a day
  • Favorite book is the "Berenstein Bears B book" from her Aunt Ryla
  • Loves to chase and irritate her brother Aidan









Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryla said...

I want to cuddle and read books with her!! I really have to get my act together and come see you guys!! Our big boys would have so much fun together. And I would love a visit that is longer than a few hours!!
She is so grown up!! And sounds like so much fun!!