Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!  Cliff and I haven't been able to spend a holiday with family in almost 5 years so it was such a blessing for us to be able to drive just 6 hours and spend it with them.  We went to Oklahoma City and stayed with my brother and his family.  My parents were able to drive down for a couple of days as well.  My sister in law spoiled me and did all the cooking and cleaning.  She wouldn't let me lift a finger.  Aidan and Ryla had so much fun playing with their cousins.  Ben took Ryla under his wing and was always playing with and reading to her.  It was really cute.  Friday I got to go out to a movie with Beth and then the guys went and saw the James Bond movie which was a great little getaway for all of us.  Noah had his first Thanksgiving and really enjoyed it.  Many blessings to be thankful for this year!















































Photobucket

No comments: