Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Preschooler!

I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to volunteer in Aidan's class last week.  This was a special treat for me as Cliff takes and picks him up from school since it is at Westover.  My dad got to go to which was really special.  The day I was there was one of the career days of several they are having this month.  The special guest was a potter who also happens to be a shepherd from our congregation.  The kids loved it and it was so fun to watch!



 Lining up to see the potter.  They are to keep their hands behind their backs and a bubble in their mouth. :-)





This is Aidan's best pre-school friend Lella.  Isn't she a cutie!!!  Aidan has a VERY large crush on her and always tells me she is a pretty princess!
Photobucket

No comments: