Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grocery Shopping

I usually do the grocery shopping on Friday mornings on Cliff's day off.  One of the kids might go with me, but typically I am alone.  However, there are a few occasions when I need to go and have to take all the kids with me.  This is usually quite the adventure.  I do recognize that a lot of moms have to do this every time and I have to say I don't envy them.  I do, however, love getting all the compliments on them when I have them with me.  I usually have at least 2 to 3 people come up to me to tell me how well behaved they are and ask "How do you do it everyday?"  I usually tell them that my kids make it easy.  I like to brag on them because I feel they are so well behaved.  On this particular grocery store run I only had to get one thing and I believe it took around 15 minutes from the car and back.  Typically, I can leave my house to get a weeks worth of groceries and be back to the house in 1 hour.  I decided to grab some pics of the trip because I KNOW I will look back one day and laugh at the beautiful chaos in our lives.  I wouldn't have it any other way!


Photobucket

No comments: