Monday, August 15, 2011

15 Weeks

I am 15 weeks tomorrow! I am feeling really good since my second trimester started last week. I'm not getting sick anymore accept for when I get a whif of something that upsets me. I would say that each pregnancy has proven to be a little harder. I have been more sick each time and have been more tired with each one. However, I will say that the tiredness may be from the fact that with each pregnancy my life has been a little more hectic than usual. Ryla is still waking up one to two times a night anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours each time. Cliff, of course, is extremely helpful and supportive and helps out so much during the nighttime.
I still have 6 months to go which I know will go by quickly but right now seems like so far away. I typically would want the pregnancies to go by fast but this one I am okay with it going slow. I look at my little Ryla and am not quite ready for her to be an older sister yet. I go in on the 22nd for my next appointment. We are supposed to find out the sex at 19 to 20 weeks but I will be visiting my parents at that time so I'm going to see if my doctor will let me find out at 18 weeks or else I have to wait until I am 22 weeks which would be so hard!! Cliff and I are set with our girl name but are having a TERRIBLE time deciding and agreeing on a boy name. We have decided to give up both of our choices for a boy name and start over from scratch. However, we also have decided to table the discussion until we find out the sex. I will let you know what my doc says next week.


No comments: