Monday, August 1, 2011

Lazy Monday

Cliff has Mondays off which I just love!!! We had a pretty lazy day hanging around the house. Ryla slept a lot today which explains why she doesn't sleep at night. Aidan wanted to play downstairs and listen to Glee songs. Oh how I love him for that. After nap time we went out to a new burger place in town, come home and did our two mile walk, baths, and finally ended the day with movie night. Kids will be in bed at 8 and Cliff and I plan to enjoy oreos and milk with some good old "Cosby show." Hope you enjoyed your Monday as well.
P.S. Tomorrow marks my second trimester and I will be posting my first belly pic........I still can't believe I'm pregnant.

Give you one guess what she is doing......Sorry I just had to remember this look!

First bath together!

I personally think hats work for her.

Monday nights are movie nights! Finding Nemo this evening!

1 comment:

Ryla said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!! I am excited because we have been so busy we have not really had a down day in weeks. But this weekend we are in town with nothing on the agenda!! I hope we can have a great day like yours!!