Monday, October 17, 2011

Ryla 11 Months!

I can hardly believe that my little girl will be turning 1 in just a little over a month!! We took her for her check up last week. She is 16 pounds 10 ounces which puts her in the 10th percentile. She is 28 inches long in the 40th percentile. She got the first of two flu shots which gave her a fever. But after 24 hours she was doing great. She had her two front tree poke through this week giving her a grand total of 4 teeth. Cliff and I never have any idea what to expect on her sleeping at night. The last three nights we have put her down around 7:30 and she will get up 2 to 3 times before 11 and then sleep 8 straight hours and get up at 7.

We have our family photos for our Christmas Card scheduled next week. This will also be her one year shots. Cliff and I started this weekend working on her bday present. I think it is going to turn out super cute! I also have her tutu all ready for her bday party with her friend Lilly. If I could only get her to keep hair doodles on her head.....Oh well.....Enjoy the pics!








1 comment:

Ryla said...

I still am so bummed that I have not gotten to meet her!! One of these days!! Wow 11 months already!! She is just so cute!! Sorry her sleeping is not regulated yet though!! I am sure you are both ready for it to be! :)