Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a Wonderful Thanksgiving this year!!! We had some friends from church come over and enjoyed a very relaxing day. I made my first pie ever......I never bake. It turned out pretty good I think. And we had the most amazing turkey. I realized after uploading the pics that I didn't get very many of the kiddos. They spent most of the time playing downstairs and Ryla took a wonderful 3 hour nap from noon to 3. Since we ate at 1 this was wonderful. After lunch we grabbed dessert and watched Dan in Real Life and spent the rest of the evening playing board games. Cliff and I feel very blessed to have such a great church family.














Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryla said...

Looks like it was a fun day!! Love the name place tags!! So cute, and the kids table too!! And your pie looks awesome!! I am sure it was delicious!