Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Aidan the Chef!!!

I haven't had much time to spend with my Aidan as I had before our little bundle of joy arrived, but the few times I do have with him are usually spent in the kitchen. Aidan loves to bake and cook with me and I have to say he is getting really good at it. This morning I told him we were going to make a meatloaf and he went to the pantry to grab the potatoes because he knows that we always make mashed potatoes with our meatloaf. It was too cute. I told him that he was a smart little guys but the potatoes were going to be put on hold until tonight and that right now we were just going to make the meatloaf. I always make two meatloafs at once so that I can freeze one for later. So this meant that Aidan got to start off our recipe by cracking 4 eggs. I grabbed the camera so I could capture the moment.

Photobucket

No comments: