Monday, March 26, 2012

Tomato Presto Pizza

So lately I have been really into trying out new recipes. I especially have found that I loooooove the Pioneer Woman cookbooks. After I read her autobiography I became a little addicted to her........or realllly addicted to her. I bought both of her cookbooks and have been loving them to pieces. I thought I would share some of my favorite of her recipes. The one I made this evening was a tomato presto pizza. I would say to only make it if you really like presto and that it probably isn't the best to serve to little kiddos, although my Ryla really enjoyed it. Next time I think I will make half a regular cheese for them. It is definitely a healthier option for a pizza though.....

Place homemade or store bought pizza dough on lightly greased pan.

A second set of hands is always helpful!

Presto!!!

Layer with fresh mozzarella.

Cover with sliced tomatoes.

Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes at 500 degrees.

Walla!

Serve to hungry humans!!!

Or hungry mini-humans!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Armymom said...

I love PW!! I DVR her show! :) now that we are doing low fat.. I 'm gonna have to learn some substitutions... :( thankfully the no fat stuff is way better than it used to be years ago!