Saturday, March 3, 2012

One Month Old!

My Noah turned one month old a couple of days ago. At first I thought.....wow that was fast. But then I also can look back at the last month and feel like we have been a family of five for much more than that. Noah is doing amazing. He continues to be such an easy baby and so fun to have around. He is such a big little guy. He looks much more like a 3 month old. He has been holding his head up since he was born. He continues to nurse well which is one of the reasons I contribute his size to. This has also helped tremendously with my weight loss which has been nice. He is wearing a size 1 diaper but also can still squeeze into his NB ones. He has a couple outfits that he still wears that are NB size but he is also wearing size 0-3 month and even some 3 month outfits. I don't know his exact stats but I am guessing he is around 10 pounds or so. His next appointment is at 2 months. He is just starting to get out of his NB sleep patterns so we get to see him awake a lot more now which has been fun. Right now he is taking a 3 hour nap in the afternoon with the other two which is such a blessing. Cliff and I get some one on one time with him in the evenings as he has been going to bed around ten. He hasn't smiled for us yet but I think that is coming soon. Aidan and Ryla, I would say, have fully adjusted to him being around. I think Ryla for sure understands now that he is here to stay. 10 months ago I could not picture life with him and now we can't picture life without him!!!!!





5 days old

one month
aPhotobucket

No comments: