Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Big Girl Bed

We transitioned Ryla into her big girl bed about 3 weeks ago.  She did GREAT!  We were scared that she wouldn't stay in it which sometimes she doesn't.  We have found that you just have to remember to close her door since she can't open it.  When she is ready to get up she comes and knocks on the door.  Every once and a while I will check on her and she is down playing but for the most part she will stay in her bed and take her nap.  There has also been a couple of occasions when she will get out of bed in the middle of the night and come to our room.  Once she just stood beside my side of the bed until I woke up.  She doesn't say anything just stands there.  And two other times she has come in the middle of the night and stood in the middle of the room without saying anything.  Cliff was coming out of the bathroom and ran into her on his way across the room and didn't even know she was there cause it was pitch black in the room.  The other time I woke up and saw a 2 foot silhouette in the middle of the room and it scared the CRAP out of me.  Luckily you just tell her its time to be sleeping Ryla and put her back in her bed.  I am almost done with her room and then I will post pics.  Just need to get some new curtains and decorative things. 
Photobucket

No comments: