Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

It's taken me awhile to post on our trip home for Thanksgiving mainly because we all got sick and I mean all 17 of us!  I just recovered so am trying to catch up.  The first day we traveled to Oklahoma and stayed and a retreat site in some cabins.  It was a lot of fun a very cold.  The cousins loved being together as usual and it was the first time in a few years that we were all able to be together.  After a couple of days my family headed up to Kansas to stay for a week with my parents.  All of us were sick most of the week but it was still so nice to see them.  We took the kids to the Wichita zoo and my dad took them to see Frozen.  There was of course a lot of card playing and movie watching.  We had a great time.















Photobucket

No comments: