Thursday, December 23, 2010

Craigslist and Double Stroller

So my friend Amanda has been trying to get me to try Craigslist for a long time and I finally decided to give it a try. Cliff and I have been researching double strollers but have not been excited to invest in one. I found the one I liked and put it in a search on Craigslist. Brand new the stroller was $380. It was listed on Craigslist for $150 and I got it for $135. I was pretty excited. It was only used for 1 year and is in almost new condition. If you are shopping for one we would really recommend this one. It is a Maclaren WOX15013 Twin Techno. I wanted something fairly light weight and wanted a side by side one. Our main uses will be for walks to the park and several trips through the airport. We took it out today and it was AWESOME. As you can see it works for a good sized toddler and little newborn. Look forward to using it!

2 comments:

Holly Packer said...

Fun!! I have been thinking about the double stroller situation!! People have recommended the sit and stand but I really think I will want something that I can strap Maddox in lol. But I feel like the side by side would be difficult to use at the mall which is where I use my stroller the majority of the time! Who knows what we will end up with...I guess at least I have a little time to figure it out soon!!

Ryla said...

How great that you found what you were wanting!! I know I loved my double stroller when I was doing daycare, I could actually get out of the house!! I am sure you will get lots of use out of yours!