Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Aidan!

I can hardly believe my little guy is 2 years old today!!! He has been having a great Birthday week so far!!! Grandma and Grandpa Mullen drove in from Missouri on Wednesday. He has loved having them around and it has been so nice that they could be here for his Bday. Last night we went to Apple Bees. This is a tradition we started last year that we want to keep up with. My water broke at Apple Bees on the 30th so every year we want to go there on that night for dinner. He go to have his favorite meal (chicken fingers and fries with chocolate milk and they brought him a ice cream sundae for the occassion). This morning Cliff and I filled up the living room with balloons. He LOVES balloons so that when he woke up there was a room full of balloons for him to play with. It was really cute to watch. He then opened up his presents. He got some great stuff and our new basement has now been taken over with toys.....Fine by me!!! I just finished making him a peanut butter cup cake/pie which we will have tonight and of course are going to watch Toy Story 3 with popcorn to finish off the day. I have his Bday party set for next Saturday at Mubius Museum. I think it will be fun.

Here are some updates on our little guy.
Wearing 2T clothes
Wearing his new cloth diapers but would be a size 4
Size 7 shoe
Weighs 30 lbs but is starting to get skinnier because he is growing so quickly
Goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 7:30
Takes a nap from noon to 3 sometimes 4 (Yes I know I'm spoiled)
LOVES anything with cars
Bestfriend is Norah
Loves going to Bible class and jumps up and down when we tell him he gets to go
Started baking with me. Knows how to run the Kitchen Aid
Obsessed with anything Toy Story
Enjoys skyping with family
Follows Daddy around every second he is home
Loves to clean....He loads the washer for me, transfers clothes to the drier, and knows how to push the buttons to make it start.
Also loves to unload the dishwasher.
Goes on 1 to 2 playdates a week with church friends.
Has all his teeth minus 2
Loves every dog he sees!
Reads about 10 to 15 books a day.
Talks all the time and LOVES to sing.

I'm sure there are many other things but that is what I can think of. I will post more pics later and try to catch up on my posts.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Aidan, you are so precious! Happy 2nd Birthday! We are so glad you had a wonderful day. We can't wait to see you in February! P.S. Please tell your mama you want to move to Oklahoma. :) Love you sweetheart! Aunt B

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday! love the ballons you did for him, that so sweet and special. and yes I agree with Beth, Oklahoma would be a great place to celebrate birthdays to come!