Friday, January 16, 2009

Girl's NIght Out!

Last night I gathered up all my girlfriends for a night out on the town. I was a little nervous to leave Aidan for the first time but I knew he would be in good hands with his daddy. My friends and I met at Chillis and then headed to see Bride Wars. We had a lot of fun even though I got a little sick during the movie. Cliff said that he and Aidan had a great father/son night. Aidan even held up his own bottle for about 15 seconds. Here are some pictures of our night!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Ryla said...

yeah look how much fun you must have had!! Good for you for getting a night out!!

Beth said...

Yeah for you having a girl's night! Did you like the movie? Hope all is well. I miss you- Joan. :)

Erin Howell said...

I went and saw Bride Wars last weekend as well and it was awesome!! I loved it! Glad you had a girl's night out.