Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag...You're it

I know some people hate these types of blogs, but I think they are so fun. My friend HOLLY tagged me. She is a friend I met while at ACU. Here is what you are supposed to do..

1. Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
3. Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger (which I don't know how to do so I just linked her blog through her name above)
4. Tag 4 people to do the same thing

So here is my picture...



Cliff and I went to Disney World last March during Spring Break. We went at this time because we said we wanted to go on a vacation where it was just the two of us before any kiddos came. Funny enough, I got pregnant with Aidan in April:) This is Epcot, one of the four parks we visited while we were there. I now tag Erin, Ryla, Heather, and Beth. I'm assuming I'm supposed to tag four people because Holly did. (Beth, I know you don't like this stuff, but the last time I tagged you, you didn't do it either, so you owe me one ):)
Photobucket

No comments: