Friday, January 23, 2009

You can't spoil a baby?


So I have always been told that you can never spoil a baby. I know this is referring to the amount of care and love you give a baby, however, I do think my baby has been spoiled....Aidan's nana and papa left yesturday after their week long visit. We all had a great time!! However, I am definitely seeing some behavior changes in Aidan since they left. Cliff and I realized that for the past week Aidan was hardly ever put down. Of course Nana and Papa took every opportunity to hold the little guy, as they should, and when they weren't holding him, Cliff and I were missing him so we were holding him. As a result, since my parents left, Aidan has not been able to sleep one tiny bit without being held. I rock him to sleep and he seems completely out and the minute I put him down he starts screaming!!! This is of course very tiring on Cliff and I but we are trying to figure out the best way to deal with it. It has been interesting.

The second way to spoil baby Aidan is through clothes. I had been meaning to post these pics awhile back but didn't get a chance. A little over a week ago, Aidan got packages from his Aunt Kelli and Aunt Beth. Both of which contained oodles of clothes for Aidan. They were so cute to!!!! There were so many that I had Cliff lay them all out on our guest bed so that I could take a picture. Now like I said, I know you can't spoil a baby with love and affection, but I don't think anyone can argue that he might have been a little spoiled over the last couple of weeks. Oh well, at least he is being humble about it:) Thanks Aunt Kelli and Aunt Beth!!!!! We will for sure find great use from these presents!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am glad you like them! I will probably some more for you when you visit- so bring an extra suitcase! Glad you had fun with your parents! I sure miss you- You are the little sister I always wanted. :) Much Love, Beth