Monday, January 12, 2009

Settling In!





The last few days have been fun, eventful, educational, and exhausting. On Saturday, Cliff and I decided to take Aidan our with us while we ran our errands. We went to Babies R us and picked him up a bouncy seat for my nanny job and also got a sling to help me carry him while I pick up the two kids I nanny for at school. We then went back to Apple Bees to finish our dinner that we didn't get a chance to the night he was born. It is so different going places with a baby. Definitely a new life phase for us.
He did so great Sunday morning. Everyone wanted to hold him. Cliff even had to take him away from someone!! This morning Cliff asked if he could take Aidan to get his lab work done by himself. When I asked him why he told me that he thought it would be nice if I had a few hours to myself. After they left I got what I would consider the best 2 hours of sleep of my life. I was very grateful!!! I am very lucky to have the husband that I do!! Here are some pics from today. Poor Aidan, he has to grow up with a scrapbook mom.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Beth said...

What a cutie! I see Cliff in that first picture! I love the blond hair. Is Gazey liking the new little addition? Love you guys! Beth

Debbie said...

I get so excited everytime I get to see new pictures and hear how your days are going! Aidan may someday get tired of all the pictures, but I am so lucky that he has a scrapebooking mom. I can't wait until I get to hold little Aidan for the first time, that is, if Gazey will let me. Love you all!

Ryla said...

These pictures are so cute!!! I also love the new background and everything. I am glad that it sounds like you guys are doing great. I love you miss you!

Mitzi said...

I LOVE the sweet photos of Aiden! And, I'm so glad to see he is done with the meds, that you got some much-needed alone time, and that you and Cliff had a chance to finish that Applebees dinner.
We miss you! Holly and Jackie keep asking every morning, "Is Miss Laura coming today???"
Come visit us when you are up for it!

davisclan said...

He is such a pretty baby! What a sweetie. sounds like you really are settling in. So glad to hear that. glad your'e doing well,
amy