Monday, January 26, 2009

My Blue Eyed Baby

Well I thought I was doing a good job at posting on a regular basis...but I have still been getting requests for more pics...so, I grabbed the camera this morning while I was laying in bed with Aidan. He was wide awake which is so odd to me being that Cliff and I were up with him almost all night. Cliff came to bed at 2:45 in the morning after being up with him for an hour to get him to sleep after he ate. At 4:00 he started screaming for food again and I was up with him until 5:30. 7:00 came around and he got fussy...I was too tired to think by this point so I scooped up the little guy and put him in between Cliff and I in bed. Most people would say this is unsafe but as many moms out there know, you can't really sleep when your baby is in bed with you. He got up with dad at 8:30 ready to conquer the world while Cliff and I were just trying to keep our eyes open. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!!!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

darrel sears said...

Hope Gazey doesn't pass gas!

darrel sears said...

I think he looks just like Cliff! I'm shocked that his hair is so blonde.